Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Housewife

But, of course! He’s my husband, the father of my children. Of course I love him.

Well, every marriage has its own bumps, its own ups and downs. Some rough patches.. Hihi, that’s what he called my pubes once.

But I love him.

We’ve had our differences and arguments like the best of them. Oh, small stuff really. ‘Don’t pick on your locks’, ‘Don’t make eye contact with me’, ‘If you ever try to escape again..’

But I love him.

“Ma’am! Ma’am! Listen to me..”

“I love you too, Victoria. Please, baby, just..”

I love him so much. We fell in love one summer’s day when we were thirteen. Well, I was. He literally swept me off my feet. Carried me a mile on his shoulders. I must have been kicking and screaming with delight. Oh, I can’t remember now!

He took me home and made me his queen. Put me up in his tower. Though, his castle had a different design so the tower was more like a hole in the ground.

He would sing to me every night.

♪♫ It puts the lotion ♪♫
♪♫ Mm-hmm ♪♫
♪♫ On its skin ♪♫

Lalala la la! Hmm hmm hmm mmmm!

He was the most romantic.. How old were you then, honey?

“Forty, baby. Forty. Now please, put the..”

He was the most romantic forty-year old man I ever met.

When we would dine together, which we did every night, he would always leave just the right amount of meat on the bones for me.

When, we made love, he was very gentle with the torture.

Sometimes, he would even.. Oooh I don’t know if I can tell you this hihi.. But sometimes, he’d even get a bit kinky, and make love to me without chains and handcuffs!

“Ma’am please listen to me and put the gun down! Police are on..”

Oh, I love him so.

“Victoria Cruz! This is the police! We are here to rescue you. Come out of the house now! Victoria Cruz! Put the gun down and come out of the house now!”

I cannot even begin to think of how I could repay him.

“Victoria, baby, please I’m so sorry for everything! Please don’t kill me.”

But I hope this could be a start.

“Ma’am! Ma’am!”

Your kids are waiting for you, honey.

“Victoria Cruz! I repeat come out of the..”

*Click*

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining BNP! ur blog has been posted! u can also vote for ur fave blogs! d top 5 highest rated will be displayed n d Hall of Fame ;)

    For site news and updates, check facebook.com/blogsngpinoy

    ReplyDelete